L’IL BULLDOG BLOG: 1st MMA FIGHT IN THE BOOKS

March 6, 2009 by

125_200_fight-pose

Felice Herrig is best known for her participation in the reality show Fight Girls.  Nicknamed the L’il Bulldog, the Buffalo Grove product has earned a reputation for aggressiveness and non-stop action in fights.  Chicago’s MMA is proud to feature Felice’s video blog where she’ll share how her training is progressing, answer your questions, and share her thoughts on whatever is topical.

This is Felice’s first blog entry.  We promise this will be a video blog, but her first go will be an audio blog/interview.

The L’il Bulldog made her long-awaited MMA debut last weekend at Ultimate Warrior Challenge’s “Man O War” event in Washington, DC.  The stand-up fighter faced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu stylist Aman Achhal.  In the end Achhal walked away with a split decision victory and a nice swollen left eye.

In her blog Herrig offers no regrets.  “I started off with a rough start to my kickboxing career too,” she recalls.  “I lost my first two fights and then I won 20 after that, so if that’s an indication of how my MMA career will go then I have no worries.”

If you have any questions for Felice leave her a comment at her Myspace page,  www.myspace.com/lilbulldog918, or send an email to lj@chicagosmma.com.

Listen to Felice’s Audio Blog/Interview:

Ad

Comments

6 Responses to “L’IL BULLDOG BLOG: 1st MMA FIGHT IN THE BOOKS”

1. SportsGeeks on March 6th, 2009 11:08 am

Hey great interview with Felice Herrig I am so glad her first MMA is in the books!

2. Karianne Carrillo on March 8th, 2009 12:46 am

I am so proud of you, Felice. Your first MMA fight was a decision which is just someone’s opinion. We have all seen decisions that could have been judged WAY better but lessons are best learned these ways. Awsome job girl. I will call you or text you in the near future because I saw your number on my phone. I hope all is well, I’ll be in touch soon. Be safe and take care. Miss talking with ya, catch ya late sweets!

3. Deanna Lullo on March 8th, 2009 3:37 pm

Hey Felice!!! CONGRATS on your first MMA fight! What a GREAT fight! All the best to you girl and I can’t wait to see your future events! Wish you all the very best and Mikey says Hello to You TOO :) xxoo, Deanna

4. Star MMA on March 9th, 2009 12:27 pm

Felice may be up and coming but she is a jerk. I am a men’s muay thai international champion and have contacted her four times in the last year telling her congrats, asking her questions and wanting an interview, though she didnt know it was for Black Belt Magazine. She stiffed me every time and wouldnt even respond to me on myspace when i told her congrats on winning. Ive been the champ and won over two million dollars fighting…lets see how she treat people and fans after she is done fighting…character says everything.

5. Matt on March 9th, 2009 3:53 pm

I’ll let Felice respond to that, if she chooses, but I will add that when you say something like that about someone’s character, it’s common courtesy to state your name. So what does that say about your character? Don’t you agree it’s pretty weak to not identify yourself?

6. MMA Magazine on March 31st, 2009 8:52 pm

Looks like a lil tuff girl for sure.

Leave a comment...